What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you create a Member Profile on our site, subscribe to aParently, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- We collect your name, picture, child’s name, DOB, school, grade, zipcode, email address and group/affiliations.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and provide Services as it relates to your individual needs
- To improve our Services (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer experience and service
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide on your profile, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your profile, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. [Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.]
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.aParently.com
This policy was last modified on 10/11/2014
New York, New York